TUAW experiences that Adobe has posted a list of identified concerns for its products operating on OS X Lion. The list is sadly extensive, but the firm’s dialogue of Flash participant issues stands out for the revelation that OS X Lion will have disabled hardware acceleration.
Flash player may just lead to greater CPU activity when taking part in a YouTube video. presumably associated to disabled hardware acceleration.
different issues with Flash participant embrace a loss of response to mouse clicks in the setting dialog and issues with animation of custom native mouse cursors.
along with the Flash participant considerations, Adobe’s beef up record lists numerous different issues with its merchandise underneath OS X Lion, as well as a few general notes for users to concentrate on:
– With OS X Lion now hiding the user Library folder by means of default, users could need to use Finder’s “Go to Folder” command to access preferences and other user settings for Adobe functions. however, customers can use the command line to make the Library folder completely seen.
– OS X Lion’s new reverse scrolling may just throw off some customers, no longer simply in Adobe’s applications but across the complete experience. Reverse scrolling will also be disabled in machine Preferences.
– an absence of Rosetta reinforce in OS X Lion implies that some older Adobe instrument comparable to CS2 or previous won’t run on the brand new working machine.
– Adobe is considering how it’s going to adopt a few of OS X Lion’s new features reminiscent of Autosave, repair, Versioning, Full monitor Mode, and new multi-contact gestures, however they have not been carried out but. Adobe particularly notes that the restoration characteristic which reopens all home windows and files to their earlier state when an utility is relaunched does now not perform on Adobe purposes.
up to date Mac and iOS weblog tales
• OS X Lion up to the moment – Lion Free for not too long ago bought Macs
• Counterfeit Apple retailers Pop Up In China
• the best way to Disable Lion's 'Resume' feature
• Apple Sued (once more) Over Playlists After Paying $8m Judgement
• Apple And Google Bidding for wi-fi Patent home InterDigital?
more: persevered right here