Apple debuted a new iPad ad to air during tonight’s Oscar’s. Apple highlights the new ad on their website which features students at Los Angeles County High School, using the iPad to write, produce, shoot, score, and edit films. It features a voiceover from Martin Scorsese and is called “Make a film with iPad”.
Mashable reports that the ad itself was filmed entirely on an iPad Air 2. Apple created a special section in the App Store highlighting the various apps used by the students for their filmmaking.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• Mac Pro Buyer's Guide: Which Model to Choose
• Buyer's Guide: Deals on iMac, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, Apple Accessories, and More
• Japan Display Looks to Partner With Apple on New $1.7 Billion iPhone Display Plant
• IFTTT Launches Trio of New Apps Alongside a Rebrand of Original iOS App
• 'Alto's Adventure' Now Available on App Store for iPhone and iPad
• Photoshop Celebrates 25th Anniversary With 'Top 25 Under 25' Artist Showcase
• Google Updates 'Inbox' App With iPad Support
• StackSocial Offers 'Ultra-Premium' Bundle of 8 Mac Apps for $39.99