9to5Mac now reviews that AT&T has specifically denied that a company-large blackout is in effect for that time frame. Anecdotal reviews from store team of workers do, alternatively, suggest that the carrier is also rising its staffing levels around that time.
This morning, an AT&T spokesperson instructed us that there is not any company-huge vacation blackout on the finish of September.
We’ve additionally talked to AT&T reps at different shops who’ve implied that, depending on staffing levels of that exact store, extra people are being put on responsibility – but there is not any “blackout”. actually one big apple worker might be sitting out the primary week of the iPhone launch on a long planned trip.
a large number of sources have indicated that Apple shall be introducing the following-generation iPhone at a media event on September 12, but the real launch date for the device has been moderately much less certain. a couple of sources have pointed to September 21 as the launch date for the primary crew of markets, a timeframe that does match with Apple’s typical sample considered in earlier launches.
latest Mac and iOS weblog stories
• Samsung promises to struggle on in interior Memo, Seeks to Overturn Galaxy Tab Injunction
• Apple on-line shops Nearing speedy Availability of Retina MacBook professional fashions
• Apple Seeds Safari 6.0.1 for OS X Lion to developers
• Engineers detail extensive Efforts to Rewrite facebook iOS App
• Evernote and Moleskine associate on 'sensible Notebooks'
extra: continued here