Late the day before today, a record broke on japanese web page Kodwarisan claiming that Apple will likely be holding its annual fall media experience on September 7th. Apple for the primary time is expected to introduce new iPhone hardware on the adventure.
however sources have now flatly denied to the well-linked Jim Dalrymple of The Loop that this type of media adventure will happen on that date.
experiences began to floor the day gone by that Apple would hang a special event on September 7 to launch the new iPhone, however that’s no longer taking place.
according to my sources, Apple wouldn’t have an adventure or launch the next iPhone on September 7. It’s laborious to claim how that specific date was chosen by using the sites that started the rumor, rather then it suits into the timeline of previous Apple situations.
Dalrymple is recognized to have stable sources at Apple, and has on occasion appeared to be an unofficial outlet for the debunking of rumor claims.
latest Mac and iOS weblog tales
• chinese government Finds 22 extra fake Apple shops
• Rogers staff starting 'Pre-Launch training' for iPhone 5
• Apple delivery Lion restoration USB Keys, not that you can purchase yet
• Viacom and Cablevision Settle Lawsuit Over are living television on iOS Apps
• web page 2: faux Apple iPhone 5 website 'Leak' Video
extra: persevered here