AMD has employed away any other govt from Apple, CNET is reporting.
Raja Koduri, Apple’s former director of pics structure, has been rehired with the aid of AMD as corporate vice president of visual Computing after 4 years with Apple.
Koduri joined Apple from AMD in April 2009 as part of the electronics giant’s push to building up its personal chip operations. instead of counting on partners like Intel to design processors for smartphones and pills, Apple started developing its own chips for cellular units.
Anecdotal experiences have urged that Apple employees had been sending out resumes more just lately than they have got prior to now, though CNET says Koduri left Apple ultimate month and did not right away subscribe to AMD. the corporate used to be stated to were making an attempt to hire Koduri again for some time.
the talents of Koduri and Jim Keller — Apple’s former head of platform structure who joined AMD closing year — would appear to compliment each and every other as AMD makes an attempt to achieve market share after a terrible displaying in up to date years. AnandTech says AMD is hanging GPU hardware and software underneath Koduri’s management.
latest Mac and iOS blog stories
• Atlanta Apple Pop-Up Museum to Open This Weekend
• Nomad 3-Inch Lightning Cable Now on hand for Preorder, shipping in June
• Halfbrick's latest Title 'Fish Out Of Water' Hits the App store
• LinkedIn Overhauls iOS App with simple Design and greater information stream
• Skitch for Mac and iOS up to date with PDF Annotations and Stamps
• ZeptoLab Releases 'cut The Rope: Time shuttle'
• Apple Revises One to 1 policy, Limits data Migration to First 60 Days
• Yahoo Launches Standalone iPhone climate App, Brings dedicated Mail App to iPad
more: persevered right here