Apple seems to have prolonged iTunes tune previews to 90 seconds internationally. Apple first rolled out 90 2nd previews within the U.S. back in December, 2010. global track previews had been caught at 30 seconds.
according to various stories, the new preview lengths are on hand in at the least Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK and components of Europe. As with the U.S. launch, now not all songs may have 90 second previews.
within the U.S., Apple had made the alternate unilaterally in an electronic mail to labels telling them that they’d routinely lengthen previews from 30 seconds to ninety seconds within the iTunes retailer in the U.S. it’s unclear what was causing the delay for international markets.
recent Mac and iOS weblog tales
• iPhones Flying high: Make Up 2/three Of In-Flight Wi-Fi customers
• Google Updates iPad Search expertise
• Nortel Completes $4.5 Billion Patent Sale to Apple-Led Consortium
• advice From A Genius: should you buy AppleCare?
• Apple Updates online Order standing Pages all through overnight Downtime
more: persisted here