When Apple presented the Siri voice assistant, the corporate made it clear that the feature was unique to the iPhone 4S alone.
There was some speculation that Siri required the iPhone 4S’s faster processor, however up to date hack have proven Siri to run fairly neatly on the iPhone 4. meanwhile, one rumor even claimed that Apple been internally trying out Siri on the iPhone four, raising some hopes for an eventual release.
unfortunately, Michael Steeber posts an Apple reply to a bug report which states rather obviously that Apple is not planning on helping Siri on older gadgets:
Engineering has provided the next comments concerning this difficulty: Siri handiest works on iPhone 4S and we currently have no plans to fortify older units.
Apple usually retains quiet about their plans, so this is most definitely as a lot as we are going to hear for an professional position on the opportunity of professional Siri make stronger on the iPhone 4 or iPad 2.
latest Mac and iOS weblog stories
• Criterion assortment Arrives on iTunes
• Apple store Managers Being educated On "Union awareness"
• AT&T Introduces global VoIP Calling App
• Oregon and Apple test Vote-with the aid of-iPad with Disabled Voters
• China Unicom Eyeing iPhone 4S Introduction sooner than yr-finish
more: persevered right here