CNet UK studies that Apple UK appears to be growing its retail store staffing for the duration of August 16th to October 29th, 2011.
The submit, which used to be despatched to us by means of a tipster, asks for “full-time iPhone sales staff for a thrilling project to work 5 days every week (Tuesday-Saturday) for the length 16th August – twenty ninth October inside key retail shops”. The posting seems a couple of instances on Reed, with each post masking a unique area of the united kingdom.
The increased iPhone staffing, of course, triggers speculation that Apple is also launching a new iPhone throughout that period of time. The window is relatively huge spanning August thru October, but coincides well with circulating rumors. Apple has been long rumored to be introducing the iPhone 5 in or round September.
The job list was posted on July 12th and lists the Job type as “”transient”. The work involves promoting/promiting cellphones to generate and develop iPhone sales to ensure gross sales targets are met. A 4 day training experience is required that dates from August ninth – 12th.
up to date Mac and iOS weblog stories
• Apple Releases Aperture 3.1.3
• Analysts Weigh In On iPhone sales in advance of convention call
• Apple Takes Possession of iPhone4.com and WhiteiPhone.com domains
• iOS 5 Beta 3 provides AirPlay beef up for FaceTime
• Apple Backtracking From Plans to Diversify iPad Manufacturing Partnerships?
more: persisted here