Apple at the moment sells two objects associated with Bono’s PRODUCT (purple) charity, a crimson iPod Nano and a red smart quilt, each sold solely on the Apple online retailer and in the Apple Retail retailer. Apple gives a component to the acquisition value of these in particular branded items to the global Fund to battle AIDS in Africa.
IFOAppleStore stories that today in the retail stores:
a make a selection crew of consultants will likely be carrying and promoting the (purple) iPod nano, with a component of the $129/$149 price going to the global Fund to battle AIDS in Africa. also, managers and retailer greeters who in most cases carry iPads for work could have (purple) sensible Covers defending the gadgets. On the product shelves, indicators will promote the Beats through Dr. Dre Solo HD Headphones which might be additionally part of the (red) product line. there’s additionally a special (pink) iTunes reward card to be had that can be purchased.
Some retailers, including the Regent boulevard area in London, have additionally coloured their Apple logos purple for the social gathering:
because of Sam for the Regent street photograph.
up to date Mac and iOS weblog stories
• Mophie and Rocketfish remember iOS tool Battery cases
• Hungarian Postal service considerations Steve Jobs Commemorations
• Siri0us Voice Dictation Hack faraway from Cydia Over Licensing considerations
• iFixit deals clear substitute Glass again for iPhone 4S
• RIM Branches Out with endeavor administration instruments for iOS and Android units
more: continued right here