Apple is planning an improvement to its AirPlay audio and video streaming know-how, according to a report from The Telegraph.
the brand new AirPlay device would allow streaming units just like the iPhone or iPad to straight away send content material to a collection of speakers or different receiver and not using a Wi-Fi community. The Telegraph expects ‘AirPlay Direct’ to be announced on September 12, in conjunction with the following-generation iPhone.
Sources acquainted with the iPhone-maker’s plans mentioned that Apple needs to give a boost to the AirPlay wi-fi song streaming technology, which presently requires Airplay speakers and a WiFi network. the brand new model would require simply speakers or a hifi and an iDevice; the iPhone, iPod or iPad would kind its personal community to permit a direct connection and tune playback.
The Telegraph expects Apple to advertise AirPlay Direct as a alternative to the hardware connection on many iPhone/iPod docks, and allow playback of song wirelessly from software to receiver.
contemporary Mac and iOS blog stories
• chinese language firm Makes Knockoff 'iPhone 5' From Mockups
• OS X Lion 10.7.5 construct 11G45 Seeded to developers
• Tweetbot for Mac Alpha application Ended Over Twitter API Restrictions
• Apple Seeks gross sales Bans on Eight Samsung Smartphones
• LifeProof Releases Nüüd water resistant iPad Case
more: persevered right here