consistent with iLounge, Apple will be the “exclusive initial provider” for the new Dock Connector Adapter in order to allow the next-generation iPhone for use with older 30-pin Dock Connectors. Apple will reportedly sell them for $10 each or three for $29. alternatively, it can be that you can think of that Apple will enable 1/3 parties to build the adapter at a later date.
additional sources have tested to iLounge that Apple would be the unique preliminary seller of a brand new Dock Connector Adapter, to be sold for my part and/or in three-packs. in line with sources, the Dock Connector Adapters will promote for about $10 each or three for $29, with Apple-branded new USB cables selling for $19 every.
in step with iLounge‘s source, Apple predicts it’ll sell 10 million adapters by using the end of 2012, generating $one hundred million in earnings. it can be doubtless that the adapters would have a particularly excessive profit margin and whereas this is a important sum of money, it is however a drop in the bucket in comparison with Apple’s total sales.
up to date Mac and iOS blog stories
• Apple Releases Updates Java for OS X 10.6, 10.7, and 10.eight
• Craig Federighi and Dan Riccio obtain inventory can provide price $50 Million each and every
• Apple Expands App volume buy application to extra international locations
• additional affirmation that Taller iPhone 5 'Leaks correct'
• FBI issues Denial About Leaked UDID list
extra: persevered here