This is the second time in two months that the Mac Pro has showed a change in shipping estimates, as Apple’s stores around the world began to show a “March” shipping estimate last month. While the new shipping estimates do not necessarily reflect a worsening supply given that shipping delays have been persistent so far throughout the computer’s launch, the changes do indicate that Apple has yet to make up significant ground as lead times appear to be remaining in the six-to-seven week range.
The new April shipping estimates are in effect for stock and custom configurations throughout Apple’s online stores for Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific (APAC) operational regions. Estimates in Apple’s stores for the Americas remain at March for the time being.
Update: Shipping estimates in the Americas have now also moved to April for all models.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• 'Flappy Bird' Creator: Game Was Pulled Because It Became an 'Addictive Product'
• Famed Documentarian Ken Burns Launches iPad App
• Apple Loses Appeal to Delay E-Books Antitrust Monitorship But Gains Boundaries
• 'MOGA Ace Power' iOS 7 Game Controller Sees 20% Price Drop
• Popular Android Theming App Pulled From Google Play Due to Apple Complaint Over iOS 7 Skin
• Shazam Testing Redesigned iOS App Aiming for Deeper User Engagement
• Bitcoin-Stealing Mac OS X Trojan Discovered
• Nintendo Not Responsible for 'Flappy Bird' Removal
More: continued here