Apple is constant its rapid world rollout of the iPhone 4S this month, and whereas the corporate has not revealed any contemporary press releases detailing its upcoming launch schedule, carrier companions and outlets in a few countries have begun announcing availability for December 16th. particularly, this round of launches will include two of the arena’s most populous nations: Brazil and Russia.
In South the usa, Brazilian service Claro has posted a promotional page [Google translation] noting the December sixteenth launch date. MacMagazine.com.br referred to last week that a few shops had already begun selling both the iPhone 4S and eight GB iPhone 4 at very high prices (virtually $2000 for a sixteen GB iPhone 4S) beforehand of the professional launch, but professional pricing from Apple’s service partners for the iPhone 4S continues to be to be considered.
Brazil and Russia are not the only countries set to look iPhone 4S launches on December 16th, as stories are additionally coming in from Taiwan, the Philippines, South Africa, and Malaysia citing that very same date for his or her iPhone 4S debuts.
update: The iPhone 4S may also be launching in Saudi Arabia on the 16th.
contemporary Mac and iOS weblog stories
• Apple Releases Keynote 5.1.1 for OS X
• Mophie and Rocketfish remember iOS device Battery circumstances
• Hungarian Postal carrier considerations Steve Jobs Commemorations
• Siri0us Voice Dictation Hack faraway from Cydia Over Licensing considerations
• iFixit bargains transparent alternative Glass back for iPhone 4S
more: persisted here