Italian website online iSpazionotes [Google translation] that Apple has made a small however useful tweak to the iTunes retailer when accessed from a pc, now allowing users to access information on content reminiscent of songs, albums, movies, apps, and books by the use of a pop-up window fairly than desiring to click via to a separate page within the store. the brand new option, which appears in most locations inside the store as a small “information” button within the decrease proper nook of the content’s icon when the consumer hovers over the item, is on hand on both major iTunes store and App retailer feature pages in addition to in search outcomes.
The pop-up home windows supply different content relying on which house of the store the consumer is in, with tune, books, and podcasts offering an outline of the selected item. within the App store, the pop-up home windows incorporate multiple tabs with each item’s description, evaluations, and iPhone and iPad screenshots. users can also simply purchase the objects from their respective pop-up home windows.
ultimately, movies and television shows display a small “play” icon instead of the “info” icon, and in an instant pop up a window with a video preview and details on each and every item.
up to date Mac and iOS blog tales
• Sculley: Newton Laid the Groundwork for as of late's cellular industry
• Apple Expands iPhone and iPad Recycling application to UK, Germany, and France
• Singapore Carriers to provide digicam-much less iPhone 4S models
• Sony's 'song unlimited' carrier Headed to iPhone and iPod touch
• UMichigan Professor uses iPads to Remake the Chalkboard
extra: endured here