Macworld experiences that Apple has made a change to its Mac App retailer providing warnings to users making an attempt to buy apps which are already put in on their computers but purchased from out of doors the Mac App retailer. The warning says:
[App name] is already installed and was once no longer purchased from the Mac App store
Do you want to purchase [app name] once more?
The report notes that whereas Apple has but to offer a method for users to convey their existing non-Mac App store apps into the Mac App store ecosystem, the step does assist prevent unintended double purchases of apps in circumstances the place customers fail to understand that they’ve an utility already installed.
As mentioned with the aid of the subsequent net, then again, the existing app and the Mac App retailer must be the very same model in order for the warning to be brought on. consequently, users will nonetheless need to watch out to pay attention to their current put in apps when searching the Mac App retailer.
up to date Mac and iOS blog tales
• Apple Reaches take care of NY city retailers promoting Counterfeit Apple merchandise
• OWC proclaims 6Gbps SSD upgrade for 2011 MacBook Air
• web page 2: Apple Experiencing constrained shares of iPhone 4 Bumper
• MacBook professional Firmware replace Addresses SATA 3.0 force efficiency concerns
• Kensington BungeeAir indicators for those who Lose Your iPhone
extra: continued here