As endeavor stalwart RIM falters, Apple is stepping up its targeting of business customers with this advert on the again web page of The Economist, a very influential industry magazine. The advert notes a couple of industry apps, including Bloomberg, The Economist, Oracle industry indications, and iWork; and ends with the tagline:
iPhone loves industry. With over 425,000 apps, one of the best cellphone for apps simply keeps getting better.
In Apple’s Q2 2011 cash name, COO Tim prepare dinner cited that 88% of Fortune 500 companies are deploying or testing the iPhone, with 75% doing the same for the iPad. Apple also has an extensive iPhone in trade page, together with case studies and data on how the iPhone can integrate into an organization’s existing IT infrastructure.
contemporary Mac and iOS blog tales
• doubtful declare of 3G in subsequent-era iPod contact
• Analytics firm Questionably Pegs Verizon's U.S. iPhone 4 Share at 32%
• iPad usage Patterns differ From other platforms
• With limitless knowledge long gone, Verizon Touts knowledge Monitoring
• Two Turntables And An iPhone: iDJ are living
more: persevered right here