Apple appears nearly ready to launched OS X Lion to most people. A Golden grasp (GM) unencumber of OS X Lion was seeded to developers this afternoon, with a build selection of 11A511, in step with 9to5Mac.
A GM unencumber is generally the ultimate build sooner than a section of device ships to consumers. If no major bugs are discovered, Lion must be prepared for customers. Rumors have steered that Apple has been ready for OS X Lion to succeed in its remaining state before launching new MacBook Airs. the new MacBook Airs are also expected in July.
update: Apple has additionally seeded a GM version of the OS X Lion Server elements, Xcode four.1 Developer Preview 7, and iCloud for OS X Lion Beta three. finally, Apple has pushed out a Java for Mac OS X 10.7 unencumber by way of software update.
recent Mac and iOS weblog tales
• AT&T to provide usual insurance coverage for iPhone beginning July 17th
• Prototype iPhone 4 appears on eBay
• 4th of July App gross sales and an AppShopper App replace
• Apple Ranks as 21st greatest U.S. Retailer in 2010
• Shortages of Boxed iWork '09 at German outlets
more: persisted here