dash has up to date its web page with knowledge on its iPhone choices, beginning fast pre-orders of the new eight GB iPhone 4. Pre-orders for the iPhone 4S begin the next day to come, in line with the schedule set by way of Apple and being followed by other carriers in the first spherical of launches.
In its press release announcing the iPhone launch, sprint touts its provider plans providing limitless knowledge, a characteristic no longer offered with the aid of different U.S. iPhone carriers.
“Our unlimited knowledge plans are the best match for iPhone consumers,” mentioned sprint CEO Dan Hesse. “dash’s limitless information plans present more worth than metered plans from other carriers. Our customers can profit from the revolutionary options of iPhone with out caring about overage costs or surprises on their bill.”
dash’s plans include limitless information and messaging (textual content, photograph, and video), as well as limitless cellular-to-cellular calling to and from any mobile phone in the us. Three different plans with varying amounts of calling time are available:
– 450 Minutes: $seventy nine.99/month
– 900 Minutes: $99.ninety nine/month
– limitless: $109.ninety nine/month
A mobile hotspot choice can also be available for $29.99 per month, offering as much as 5 GB of knowledge for hotspot services and products in the course of the instrument, which is able to enhance up to five Wi-Fi connections simultaneously.
As on different carriers, dash is offering the iPhone on the following value factors, all with two-year agreements:
– 8 GB iPhone four: $99.99
– 16 GB iPhone 4S: $199.99
– 32 GB iPhone 4S: $299.ninety nine
– sixty four GB iPhone 4S: $399.ninety nine
As with Apple, iPhone 4S pre-orders through sprint will commence at 12:01 AM Pacific time day after today.
contemporary Mac and iOS weblog tales
• Apple providing up to $200 present Card for a Used iPhone 4
• 'actual Racing 2' to give a boost to iPhone 4S's A5 and cut up reveal AirPlay
• Apple Shutting Down current Siri App with iPhone 4S Launch
• The Sushi photo used to be interested by an iPhone 4S
• Full decision pictures from the brand new iPhone 4S digicam
more: continued here