As stated by means of Joystiq, Epic video games yesterday announced that its Unreal Engine 3 building kit (UDK) beta has now been up to date to include Mac enhance. the advance way that each one video games developed the usage of the UDK can now be ported over to OS X.
UDK games can now run on Mac OS
– each UDK game’s attainable consumer base has elevated dramatically all over again
– September 2011 UDK contains a preview of our Mac OS fortify
Unreal Engine three was once brought to iOS nearly two years in the past, the place it has seen some success with the likes of Infinity Blade. On a broader degree, Unreal Engine three has been utilized by Epic for its personal video games comparable to its Gears of battle series and Unreal tournament 3, but has also been adopted through plenty of other main gaming companies for use in their own offerings.
latest Mac and iOS blog stories
• 5 extra Retail store Openings: Connecticut, Sydney, Vancouver, Paris, Sicily
• Lion Theme Brings OS X seem to be-and-feel to Jailbroken iPhones
• Steve Jobs: Apple almost Went Bankrupt as a result of It didn’t Innovate
• Thunderbolt display Ship times support to three-5 Days
• Apple's part Suppliers displaying power on iPhone 5 manufacturing Ramp
extra: continued here