The app turns the 1965 tv special into an interactive youngsters’s book, giving children (and nostalgic adults) the possibility to “play Schroeder’s piano, finger paint with the crowd, go carolling with the Peanuts choir, and take part in the mind-blowing super-large neighborhood Christmas Lights and display Contest”.
A Charlie Brown Christmas was once constructed via Loud Crow Interactive, an app building agency in Vancouver that focuses on turning guide content material into interactive digital apps.
This is not Loud Crow’s first expertise turning a traditional children’s story into an iPad app. final 12 months, the company created interactive interpretations of Beatrix Potter’s the story of Peter Rabbit and the tale of Squirrel Nutkin, and William Wallace Denslow’s The evening prior to Christmas.
contemporary Mac and iOS blog stories
• Apple Releases Thunderbolt instrument replace for Snow Leopard
• sign Snowboards Honor Steve Jobs With the iShred
• Djay four for Mac Packs professional options and Analyzes Tunes for Musical Key
• Apple Releases 4.4.three instrument update for Apple television [Updated]
• Skype provides facebook Video Calling support
more: persisted right here