Apple’s NY city retail retailers might be closing this weekend ahead of storm Irene’s possible landfall over the town. NYC’s mass transit gadget is shutting down by means of midday on Saturday, so as to make it extraordinarily tough for each employees and shoppers to get to the shops.
The Fifth Avenue place, which is famously open 24/7/365, can be closed Saturday and Sunday as well.
As for outlets out of doors the city:
– Palisades in West Nyack, the big apple – closed unless Monday.
– The Westchester – closed until Monday.
– Christiana Mall – closed except Monday.
– Bethesda Row – closed unless Monday.
– King of Prussia – closed until Monday.
– MacArthur middle in Norfolk – closed until Sunday.
– short Pump town middle in Richmond – closed except Monday.
up to date Mac and iOS blog tales
• Sparrow Developer engaged on iPhone version
• PopCap offering Bejeweled totally free via Sunday
• Steve Jobs' influence Felt way past Apple
• New Phishing electronic mail ambitions MobileMe-iCloud Transition
• OmniVision's susceptible steerage pointers at Shift to Sony for iPhone 5 camera?
more: endured right here