Mashable claims that facebook is in truth launching its lengthy-awaited iPad app at Apple’s rumored October 4th media adventure where the company is believed to be launching iOS 5 and the iPhone 5.
fb will launch its lengthy-awaited iPad app at Apple’s iPhone 5 launch adventure on Oct. four, Mashable has discovered. along with the iPad app, fb is also expected to unencumber a revamped model of its iPhone app and may unveil an HTML5-primarily based cellular app market.
The information comes after a document that a fb developer had stop with concerns that the iPad fb app may just by no means launch.
according to Mashable, facebook could introduce a revamped iPhone app as smartly. there was proof prior to now that the two corporations were be working to integrate facebook into iOS a lot as Apple has done with Twitter, but disagreements reportedly derailed the combination.
ultimate week, Robert Scoble additionally revealed that he had heard that facebook would be releasing its iPad app at Apple’s adventure on October 4th.
Apple is expected to carry a media event on October 4th the place the corporate will introduce the iPhone 5 and announce a liberate date for iOS 5.
recent Mac and iOS blog tales
• SFPD interior Investigation Over lost iPhone 5 Continues
• Apple working on Curved-Glass iOS gadgets for First 1/2 of next yr?
• Rover 'undercover agent Tank' Wirelessly managed by means of Your iPhone or iPad
• Apple Cuts 4th Quarter iPad Orders by way of 25%?
• Hong Kong IFC Mall Apple store Opens to large Crowds
extra: continued here