HBO has been a popular programming supply for iTunes store customers considering that its debut three years in the past as a result of the top rate cable channel’s extremely-acknowledged original programming. As observed via one MacRumors reader, the iTunes retailer has simply begun providing HD variations of quite a lot of HBO shows, adding another option for these searching for higher-quality content material.
among the many presentations now on hand in HD: large Love, bored stiff, Carnivale, Curb Your Enthusiasm (Season 7), Deadwood, Eastbound & Down, Entourage (Seasons three–7), Flight of the Conchords (Season 2), The lifestyles & instances of Tim, Hung, Rome, Six toes underneath (Seasons three–5), The Sopranos, true Blood
As with most HD content on the iTunes retailer, episodes elevate a $1.00 top rate over their respective same old-definition versions. Most HBO content material is priced at $three.99 HD and $2.99 SD, even though some presentations are available in at $2.99 HD and $1.ninety nine SD. the brand new HD choices appear to be available in the united states and Canada.
recent Mac and iOS weblog stories
• new york's MTA Releases Grand significant Terminal Apple store Renderings
• O2 Swapping Out UK Retail retailer iPhone shows thru Mid-September
• Amazon Launches App for college college students
• iFixit deals package to install 2nd hard drive in 2011 Mac Mini
• much more Claims: iPhone 5 Launch on October seventh, No iPad three except 2012
more: persevered right here