RadioShack has begun offering Mac accessories both online and at its retail shops. The electronics retailer has an current partnership with Apple, having bought the iPhone, the iPad, and their accompanying accessories given that 2010 and the iPod considering that 2005.
Mac merchandise to be had on the RadioShack web site embody the Apple wi-fi Keyboard, the Magic Mouse, and the Magic Trackpad. gadgets can also be ordered online or purchased in a neighborhood retailer.
At this point in time, it appears that RadioShack is proscribed to selling accessories, but an accessory deal may lead to the whole line of Mac products at RadioShack stores one day.
RadioShack currently offers computer systems from producers like Hewlett-Packard, ASUS, and Toshiba. With greater than 7,000 outlets worldwide, the electronics retailer may signify a major enlargement of Apple’s Mac distribution chain.
Apple just lately struck a similar deal with Staples, permitting the workplace supply retailer to supply Apple products in the us.
latest Mac and iOS weblog tales
• Twitter to end enhance for TweetDeck for iPhone on may just 7
• Atlanta Apple Pop-Up Museum to Open This Weekend
• Nomad three-Inch Lightning Cable Now available for Preorder, shipping in June
• Halfbrick's newest Title 'Fish Out Of Water' Hits the App retailer
• LinkedIn Overhauls iOS App with simple Design and greater news move
• Skitch for Mac and iOS up to date with PDF Annotations and Stamps
• ZeptoLab Releases 'cut The Rope: Time commute'
• Apple Revises One to at least one coverage, Limits data Migration to First 60 Days
more: endured right here