within the days after the iPhone launched on sprint, plenty of customers complained about extraordinarily gradual data speeds on dash’s network. dash at the start denied that there have been any problems, however now a document from TheNextWeb suggests that may be a problem with sprint’s iPhone data speeds:
Now it appears an inner e mail has been sent to sprint representatives, informing them that Apple and sprint are working together on a “tested nationwide problem” coping with the sluggish knowledge charges many customers are experiencing. There was no information about what the cause of the issues are or what the expected resolution date might be.
the email did incorporate a reference to a ‘carrier Settings’ replace, which sounds find it irresistible could be regarding the provider settings file that comprises get entry to level data for the carriers.
The iPhone four and iPhone 4S broke sprint’s “tool household” one-day sales report on October 14, the first day the phones had been available on the network.
contemporary Mac and iOS weblog tales
• Three how you can learn the Steve Jobs Biography
• China mobile Hits 10 Million iPhone users despite Lack of settlement with Apple
• Siri Co-Founder Dag Kittlaus Leaves Apple
• Walter Isaacson's Steve Jobs Interview on 60 Minutes Tonight
• Some Scenes within the Avengers [Not] Filmed On an iPhone [Updated]
extra: persisted right here